Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I got tagged, and you just got tagged! =P

each blogger must post these rules first.
each blogger starts with six random facts/habits about themselves.
bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their six things and post these rules.
at the end of your blog, you need to choose six people to get tagged and list their names.
don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) Last night/morning I slept at 1:45am, it's my normal routine

2)I'm somewhat paranoid that I have a disease or somethin, I get nervous with almost every aches I have(OMG! what if I have this or that?! what am I gonna do!?)

3)I'm an atheist and considers myself overly logical, but I can't stop myself from following weird superstitions.

4)Most favorite food: broccolli, lasagna, dried nuts(any variety), dates, cookies, burger, lettuce

5)My greatest dream is to be filthy rich and help lots of people (philanthropic much?)

6)I hate people who think that they are ultra-mega-super intelligent, but in truth are just mediocores..


i tag: rob, jin, pearl and cyvil

No comments: