Tuesday, September 30, 2008

catchin up' =P

It's been a while since I've been here... and I almost forgot my password. well anyway, just droppin by to catch up a bit..

I was freakin busy for the past few days, oh not acads...though it's finals I still can't feel it really is, I thought it would be dreadful(finals) just like last sem but it isn't, somehow our teacher from hell stopped giving us those crappy assignments/(slash)projects, good thing! I was so preoccupied watching Gossip Girl and some Asian movies, it's really addictive(REALLY! =P)...I forgot the title of that movie (for god's sake it was japanese!), it was good though -almost made me cry T.T; and what's more, gossip girl season 2 episode 6 will not be aired until October 20! The horror, that's two weeks!

I'll give my reviews on the movies I've watched later(later = probably means never ^^).

XOXO

No comments: